[ANST - Suffer the Slings and Arrows?]

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:13:24 PST 2000

Bow Sites to visit
http://www.student.utwente.nl/~sagi/artikel/faq/asianbow.shtml
http://snt.student.utwente.nl/campus/sagi/artikel/
http://www.turkishairlines.com.tr/skylife/0599/s8.htm
http://margo.student.utwente.nl/~sagi/artikel/steelbow/steelbow.html
and of course, check out Stephan's Florigium

I do not have a refrence for this other than my brother-in-law, preident of
the Washington Bow Hunters Association told me, but a small horn bow in the
BEAR collection fired a flight arrow 3 miles, yes miles. Not with any
accuracy, they were just testing for maximum range. 250 Lb draw

There was a show on A&E or Discovery that showed a medieval long bow used
against armor of the same period, standard and armor piercing.

fun things to think about,
mahee