ANST - coronation

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jan 17 06:39:31 PST 2000

harry billings (psobaka at mail.myriad.net) said something that sounded like:
> So what all happened at coronation? For those of us that where unable to be
> there.

We have a new King and Queen.

There were lots of awards given out. The ones I remember right now are:

Stepping down court:
Lion to Mistress Gunnora
Pelican to Master Lucais
Court Barony to Don Navarre and Duchess Alicia
Augmentation of Arms to Viscount Galen
Queens Gloves to Baroness Michelle, Countess Maggie, Master Richard and
  Sir Daffyd
King's Gauntlet to Centurian Aesoph, Sir Alerek (Bunny), Krag and his son (Adam)

Stepping up court:
County to Daffyd and Octavia
Order of the Rose to Octavia
Centurian to Baron Duncan
Court Barony to Mistress Stella
4 Sable Falcons (1 to his Majesty Trimaris, 1 to Gideon, 1 to Erasmus, 1
  to John Paul)

There may be more, but these are the ones I remember right now.

The new King's Champion is Sir Dietrich.

Ciao,