ANST - Re: [cadetscorner] Who do you think is ready?

Lincoln Center Printing lcp2 at connect.net
Mon Jan 17 10:08:02 PST 2000

>Honestly Hawkins,
>  I agree with you.  If it makes you feel any better, I think you've
>been ready for awhile.  There are more people than I can count on one
>hand that I think are unrecognized White Scarf material.  It drives me
>crazy when I see people that I love to fight, who do amazing things,
>get passed up.  Sometimes they just quit playing.
>
>  Gosh.....   Wouldn't it be politically incorrect to make a list of
>people we think are ready?
>

>OK.
>
>Lets poll that....
>
>We could mail the WS circle a list of suggestions.....
>
>hmmmmm......do you think we'd get in trouble?
>
>Pacco   (Puck)

Hi Puck

Let me start by saying that I don't believe that this is the proper forum
to take this sort of poll due to the fact that it is very kingdom
specific and I believe that this is a known world list.

That being said, I personally think that this is  a very good idea.
While some may think that this is rabble rousing or cadets getting
uppity, I think that it would be good for the Dons and Her Majesty to get
a view of what the cadets and other people outside of the circle
think.

So, with that in mind, and to keep this poll out of a known world forum,
anyone who wants to answer this poll can contact me with thier response
and I will compile the numbers and save the emails to back up the
numbers.  If anyone wishes to keep their responses confidential just say
so and no one will see it but me.  Otherwise I will make the info
available to the crown, the circle and anyone else who wishes to see it.

I will also encourage anyone who is not a rapier fighter but has an
opinion to respond.  The respect and authority accorded to the White
Scarves comes not just from the rapier fighters, but from the kingdom as
a whole.  I can be reached at  lcp2 at connect.net

Ingve