ANST - AnApology

Lincoln Center Printing lcp2 at connect.net
Mon Jan 17 12:03:02 PST 2000

Greetings

Due to my recent post regarding a poll I have a number of apologies to
make.

To Pete, those on cadetnet and most especially to Puck, I used Pucks
words from cadetnet without his permission.  This was a thoughtless and
rude act for which I am deeply sorry. My actions were inexcuseable.

To Thier Majesties and to the White Scarve Of the Known World, at no time
was it my intention to doubt or desparage your knowledge, authority or
understanding only to perhaps add to it.  If any offense has been given,
I most sincerely and humbly apologize.  I was only trying to help.

To my Don, my household and my friends, my intentions have gone astray
and I have hurt where
I tried to help.  This incident has caused me great embarasment and will
no doubt affect you as well.  I cannot tell you how much I regret this
and I apologize although it is woefully insufficient to undo what I have
done.

Ingve