ANST - AnApology

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Mon Jan 17 12:15:00 PST 2000

> To my Don, my household and my friends, my intentions have gone astray
> and I have hurt where I tried to help.  This incident has caused me great
> embarasment and will no doubt affect you as well.  I cannot tell you how
> much I regret this and I apologize although it is woefully insufficient to
> undo what I have done.

That's okay, Portos are used to it :)

To all that might have been offended by Lord Ingve's post, please know that
the Rapier community is very important to him.  Few care more about the
health and growth of the community than Ingve and he would never say
anything intentionally to cause harm.  However on any subject towards which
feels strongly he is not afraid to say things that might be hard for others
to hear.  In a world of political correctness and dishonesty, that can be
refreshing.

In my opinion his tentions are alway honorable.

Baroness Alys
House Porto