ANST - Fwd: SPECIAL NEEDS INFO FOR ESTRELLA WAR XVI

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:24:16 PST 2000

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Matthew Richardson" <mattkatie at worldnet.att.net>
To: <ladyoftherose at hotmail.com>
Subject: SPECIAL NEEDS INFO FOR ESTRELLA WAR XVI
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:58:05 -0700

Your Grace,

Could we impose upon you again to post this to the Ansteorran and Meridies
Lists?

Thanks,
Mathghamhain and Katerina
Duke and Duchess of Atenveldt

*********************************
Greetings from the Special Needs Autocrat for Estrella War XVI,

We are here to help those of the populace who have special needs for
handicapped amenities and transportation at war. Be it getting to a class
you wish to attend, bathroom/shower facilities for the handicapped or
medical needs. Our base of operation will be Bheithir encampment in the
Kingdom of Atenveldt. We will be on radio 24/7 for any emergency's so you
can grab any headset to contact a staff for help. Our regular hours of
operation will be from 9 a.m. to sunset.

If you wish to contact me prior to war, I can be reached at ciara at home.com.

See everyone at war.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Ciara