ANST-Announce - Fiber Event Reminder

uriel uriel at airmail.net
Wed Jan 19 00:46:48 PST 2000

                    Spinners, Weavers, Dyers

     Hope to see you at Bjornsborg's Fiber Arts Day  Saturday 1/22
     Take a look at the web site for directions and class schedule
          http://lonestar.texas.net/~rferrell/fiber/index.html

For the pot-luck dinner Lady Serephina is generously providing a  main
dish of pasta and sauce with chicken and zuchini.   Bring a side dish,
dessert or beverage for 6-10 folks.

 If you're stuck for an idea:
  How 'bout out-of-towners bring (by first name)
A-H - fruit or cheese      I-Q -bread   R-Z - drink

 and in-towners bring
 A-H salad     I-Q side-dish    R-Z-dessert

Tamlin