ANST - Fighter Practices and Armour Workshop

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:58:57 PST 2000

Greetings to the List!

My other half Thegn *Centurian* (grin) Duncan has asked me to post to the
list that this weekend is an OPEN TO EVERYONE armouring workshop, Saturday
from noon until whenever.

Rumor has it that there will also be armouring inspirational movies showing
on the big screen, and since I wont be home to ask you all to put the toys
away when you are done, I will just say it here :)!!!

Also, I keep seeing inquiries on the list as to when and where the fighter
practice here is held.

During the winter months, the practice is held in our backyard at 1603
Northland Street, Carrollton, TX, and is open to any and all who would like
to come and play.  Practice is from 7-10pm, and again is open to any
fighters who would like to attend.  Currently, this is a heavy weapons
practice only, but that is just because they are the ones who have been
coming to play.

If you need directions or more information, please email Duncan at
baron_duncan at hotmail.com

Thanks!

Larissa