ANST - wInterkingdom schedule

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Jan 20 06:49:28 PST 2000

Greetings!

As the class schedule stands this morning, this is what will be offered
this weekend at the Barony of Northkeep's wInterkingdom!

All classes are on Saturday.

9-10 a.m.
	Skirt in a Day - 2 hour class
	Rapier Tactics
	Inkle Weaving
	Drop Spindle - 2 hour class
	Persona Development for Children
	Children's Rapier

10-11 a.m.
	Beginning Rapier
	Intro to Winemaking
	Acid Etching
	Cross Stitch for Children

11-12 a.m.
	Medieval Culture
	Melee Roundtable
	New Rules for Heavy Fighters Roundtable
	The Manly Art of Brewing I
	Basic Sewing for Children

Noon- 1 p.m.
	Lunch break

1-2 p.m.
	Basic Handsewing
	Sheath That Weapon (Rapier)
	Elizabethan Ruffs
	Great Sword Techniques
	The Manly Art of Brewing II
	Dancing for Children

2-3 p.m.
	Soap-making Techniques
	Rapier Roundtable
	Children's Metal Working
	Basic Documentation
	Women's Fighting Class
	Dance - 3 hour class

3-4 p.m.
	Perfumes and OIls
	Rapier Fighting
	Medieval Shoes
	Seneschal and Reeve Class - 2 hour class
	Basic Dishing - 2 hour class

4-5 p.m.
	Child's Bardic
	Advanced Rapier
	Brewing Roundtable

*****

Feast is scheduled to start at 6 p.m.  Court will follow feast (at Their
Excellencies' discretion) and dancing and revelry is planned to follow court.

******

There will be a children's rapier tournament on Sunday morning, weather
permitting.

*****

If anyone has any questions about the schedule, please let me know.  I am
hoping that this will also be posted to the wInterkingdom event page (found
off of the Barony of Northkeep's homepage) today but the university server
on which these homepages reside is acting hinky, therefore I make no promises.

In service,

Lady Rowan
end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******