ANST - McNeil-Stuart Wedding - UPDATE

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Thu Jan 20 13:18:58 PST 2000

---IMPORTANT NOTICE---PLEASE READ AND PASS ON---

Due to a surprise announcement by the groom's brother, the wedding has
been postponed.

There WILL still be a handfasting at Westgate Winter Collegium, but it
will not be an official wedding, and no more bans will be posted.

The groom's brother has offered to pay for the wedding and the groom's
college expenses provided he finishes college before having the
wedding.

This offer, coupled with the overwhelming response from friends all
over the knowne world, has prompted the couple to postpone the actual
wedding until after the groom's graduation.  The date of which is at
this time unknown.

The couple would like to thank all of you for your love and well
wishes, let you know that you are invited to the handfasting, and pray
that each of you remains well between now and when the actual wedding
will take place.

Once again, please send any responses to me direct.  I may not be on
this mailing list.

Tiarna Aodhfionn Mac Cormaic