ANST - Thank you

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri Jan 21 02:52:13 PST 2000

Thanks, If you need anyone to talk to just e-mail me at margiejr at sprintmail.com

Simone

  Dearly Lady,
  I did not know about your recent loss or I would have offered my shoulder to cry on.  I lost my grandmother 2 years ago and still shed tears over her.  My grandfather we had to put in a nursing home last Friday, and we know that he doesn't have much longer as he is dieing of bone cancer.  Know that I empathize with you and that my thoughts are with you in your time of grieving.

  Sincerely,
  Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe
  Event Steward for Bards & Arts IV

    I just wanted to say thank you to all the people at Coronation who had words of comfort, inquired on how I has holding out after my granddads death, and to those who gave me a shoulder to cry on. This is a hard time for me and I wanted you all to know how much it meant and helped. I love you all

    Lady Simone