ANST - Off Topic Summer Jobs

YTHmin at aol.com YTHmin at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 04:12:09 PST 2000

I know this is off topic, but I thought it would be fun anyway !

I run a summer camp in Mt. Pleasant, texas- wonderful place always have a lot
of fun. I am looking for counselors for the upcoming 2000 season. It's a good
job , the duration is six weeks with an optional seventh depending on
enrollment. Starting Salary is 200.00 a week ( thats take home we do not take
anything out ) with room and board provided. So any of you SCAdians in
college who need a summer job, or parents who have the odd eighteen year
hanging about the place- send me some  email and I will send you a packet. If
we have enough of you, we can have fighter practice or something.

Stephan of Monmouth
( Steve Townley , Camp Langston )