ANST - Bonwicke weather

Barbara G Haire knotwork at juno.com
Fri Jan 21 13:44:20 PST 2000

I was so looking forward to being in Bonwicke this weekend.
Unfortunately, the ubiquitous flu bug found me despite my efforts to hide
from it.  There is not much that could keep me away from a Bonwicke 12th
Night, but this is a particularly nasty illness that has kept me home and
in bed all week.  I hosted the first 12th Night in Bonwicke, and have
only missed a couple of them since.  I will be with you in spirit, at
least.  Have a blessed 12th Night and a prosperous new year.

HE Joanna Montgomery