ANST - Ice Axe Change

keyna keyna at surfamerica.net
Tue Jan 25 10:10:48 PST 2000

Greetings Ansteorra
For those folks that plan to attend Ice Axe Feb. 18-20th There is some changes to the Advertisement in the Black Star. I didn't get it to the Kingdom Cronicler in time OOOPPPS. So here it is. We are not going to have the Troll Emporium or hold the lunchbox auction because I can't get it into the schedual for the afternoon. Now that doesn't mean that you can't make a lunch and have lunch with anyone you choose. Sorry if this made someone inconvenient.
HL Keyna Morgan Oulton
Ice Axe Autocrat