ANST - Seeking Knights of the Round Table

Alasdair MacEogan maceogan at home.com
Tue Jan 25 11:20:44 PST 2000

Greetings to all...

Please forgive any mistakes in protocol that I might make as this is the
first time I have ever posted anything to the list serve.  I also apologize
in advance for any misspelled names or missed titles.

My name is Ly Margarite McBridin from the Canton of the Lindenwood, a canton
of the Steppes.  On Saturday, June 24 2000, the Canton will have our annual
Midsummer's Masked Ball.  The theme this year is King Arthur and the Knights
of the Round Table.  I spoke with several knights of Ansteorra (as well as
some future knights of Ansteorra) at Coronation in regards to being a Knight
of the Round Table.  I am in need of these good sirs email addresses if they
have one.  Any one interested in participating as a Knight of the Round
Table may certainly contact me privately to discuss the details.  The event
will be held in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, and is opposite Eldern Hills
Defender and Known Heraldic Symposium.

The list of Knights who have currently accepted an invitation to participate
and for whom I need email addresses/phone numbers for is as follows:

Sir Bear...Sir Lancelot
HE Sir Barn...Sir Galahad
HG Sir Jean Richard...Sir Percival
HE Sir Mahdi...?

This is not an encompassing list of those who have accepted, merely the ones
who have accepted whom I do not have an email address or phone number (if
email is unavailable) for.  There are other Knights who have tentatively
accepted and some who must wait for the day to draw closer before
committing.  I am certainly grateful for those who have accepted, those who
are considering, and I understand why it is not convenient for all to
participate.

I am still seeking out participants to become Knights of the Round Table and
hope that everyone who is able will consider coming to our fair event.

Thank you for your time,
Ly Margarite, Event Steward - Lindenwood Midsummer's Masked Ball