ANST - permissions

Daniel Varble dvarble at flash.net
Mon Jan 31 15:09:05 PST 2000

Hi Isobel,

The authors who wrote and gave us the articles in question did so with the
understanding that it would be placed on the Web as public information.  There
should be no problem with this (unless someone would like to pull there article
:)   Where the book going to be placed?

In Service,
Ld. Daniel of Cameron,
General Editor, Academy of the Rapier IX Booklet.