[ANST - New Peerage Proposal]

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 6 17:31:19 PST 2000

The only thing I can say about this is that I cannot recall my _ever_ asking
a Countess or Duchess, or for that matter a Count or a Duke, whether they
had a patent.  Not in this Kingdom, or any I have visited.  When they were
introduced, they were Countess/Duchess/etc. So-and-So, and that was, and
remains, all that mattered to me of their rank.

Graf Galen K.