ANST - Black Knight?

Sean Gulick sean at utig.ig.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 7 00:14:03 PST 2000

Hi Celestria,

There have probably been numerous "Black Knights" throughout history.  Are you
referring to the one in the arthurian legends in which case I doubt any answer
anyone could give you would have any historical significance.  However, if you
are referring to the Black Prince then that is a whole different story.  He was
a real historical figure and quite important to English history.  Perhaps
refine your question and repost.

In Service,
Gideon

Celestria LeDragon wrote:

> Greetings
>
> Does anyone know who the Black Knight was and where he
> was from? I want to do some research on him but I dont
> know where to start.
>
> In Service
> Celestria LeDragon
>
> =====
> How sweetly lies old Ireland
> Emerald green beyond the foam,
> Awaking sweet memories,
> Calling the heart back home.

'Honor the past, live the present, create the future'
Sean Sandifer Gulick, PhD

PGI Postdoctoral Fellow
Institute for Geophysics
University of Texas