ANST - (no subject)

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 16:22:51 PST 2000

acrubray at flash.net writes:

<< For Lord Rausch,

     Very disappointed in your response to this NEWCOMER.   The way I read
 the message, this NEWCOMER wasn't sure WHO to contact since the information
 was so outdated.  I do not blame this NEWCOMER as I would have probably done
 EXACTLY the same -- gone to the Kingdom for assistance.

     I had thought this site was put on the Web to ENCOURAGE new people --
 not to questions items PRIVATELY.

 Ld Brennan

I am sorry if you took my post that way but anyone on the web that reads
websites  (any websites) should know to contact the person that runs said
website if info in it is not correct. There is a list of officers and email
addresses on that site that he or anyone can contact with questions.

This person DID NOT goto the kingdom for assistance, he went to the kingdom
to complain. nothing in the post of his was a question on how to contact,
only this is bad that is bad and the other thing is bad.NOT ONCE was a
question like: " So where are the meetings?", or , " When is fighter
practice?" asked.

Pieter Lord Rausch.