ANST - (no subject)

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 19:04:06 PST 2000

this was exactly what i thought of this person. and he (or she since no one
signed that post) said he went to tuesday night practice?  we don't have a
tuesday night practice. and After looking at the Bjornsborg website again it
says that the meeting site may be changed without warning.

Pieter Lord Rausch