ANST - The William BlackFox Estate

Rick Drake ainar at geotec.net
Sun Jan 9 19:34:37 PST 2000

No unfortunatly I have been unsuccessfull in my attempts to find out who to
contact.  Maybe someone on the list will know and respond.  I would hope so.
I would sure hate to see his work fade into obscurity.  And I was wondering
if you were still going to link the site that I put up for the northern
region.  I hope to be adding some stuff soon about Northern Regional
Tribute.  If you need the address again let me know.
In service,
Ainar Magnusson.

Oh and do you need a new copy of the membership card when I get my new one?
Just got the postcards confirming that the main office got the check so
should be getting the card before too long.