ANST - (no subject)

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Mon Jan 10 15:27:47 PST 2000

If you really look at the original message I find it hard to believe this
person is a newcomer.  The more I think about it the more I believe this
person is an experienced Ansteorran wanting to vent over the updated web
problem and trying to make the problem bigger than it is.  I do not feel
that newcomers use the Ansteorra list this way, nor do most newcomers
really understand the importance of such a list.  I really do not think we
would all be having this conversation if this newcomer was really a
newcomer.  Read the original message.  No signature.  A cryptic email
address.  I challenge this person to identify themselves.
Krzysztof