ANST - Southern Legion Camping for Estrella

LrdWayland at aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 11:50:51 PST 2000

My apologies for the bandwidth but we're scattered.

To all members of the Southern Legion (Legio Australis) and those who planned
on fighting with us.
 We will be fighting several battles beside the Northern Legion (sir Titus's
group) but since Drake is going to be there, and some of our squires have
oaths to fill we shall try to even things out by fighting in the Ansteorra
forces for a few battles as well.
 This means we are on the Outlands side the whole war (happily as always)
whether we are in Legion or Ansteorran mode.
 As designated Signifer / standard bearer for Estrella, I ask our
forces....where do you prefer to camp. With the Barony Unser Hafen like the
last 2 yrs or in the Ansteorran camp?
 PLEASE REPLY PRIVATELY so all Ansteorra doesn't have to delete our messages.
Quintus Aurelius Severus called Wayland
signifer / Legio Australis