ANST - FW: 12th night photos

Einarr Thorbjarnarsson einarr_t at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:07:11 PST 2000

The
>quality is not great due to their concern for privacy of those in the
>crowd behind the person giving consent. Kinda hard to ask a whole room
>permission for the images. :)

Last I checked, you could take a picture of anything in a public place and
the image is yours.  That's how reporters can show up at a fire, shoot rolls
of film and walk away without having to sign any releases.  Anything on
display at an event is fair game.  Of course, warning people before hand
could be a polite thing.   Of course, I might be taking this posting _way_
too seriously.

Ld. Einarr.