[ANST - Suffer the Slings and Arrows?]

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Jan 14 06:04:41 PST 2000

Aahh.  This is most interesting.  Especially to bowyer's and fletchers.
Lord Artair Macmora (lives in Northkeep area but claims Elfsea home)
has begun a bowyers' guild and has wondered likewise. Unforntunately,
he doesn't have e-mail.  He would love this thread.  In the meantime,
I feel an idea for an event brewing.... (not for the weak!)

//Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
Barony of Elfsea
Apprentice to Lord Artair Macmora