ANST - old problem, new format (was: anonymous post about website)

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Wed Jan 19 09:50:38 PST 2000

A point to your advice.....keep in mind that a newcomer will not know what a
seneschal is nor that by contacting a hospitaller they will be contacting
the person in charge of newcomers. So, if you have a web page for your
Barony, Shire, or Canton you might want to add to the tittle of hospitaller
something like "newcomers contact".

Genevieve de Courtanvaux

>Good advice.  I think telling people to contact the Hospitaller or
Seneschal