ANST - Sir Badon

Stacy Vanora at n-link.com
Tue Jan 25 16:43:40 PST 2000

On Tuesday, January 25, 2000 1:17 PM, Kerowench at aol.com
[SMTP:Kerowench at aol.com] wrote:
>  Hey, This is some of what I am getting in response to that letter about
> Badon....just thought ya might like to know..it's hit the SCAOnelist. It
went
> to Caid, The East Kingdom, Calontir, Meridies, Trimaris, Atenveldt,
> Drachenwald....
> etc...etc. Those are the ones I know I sent it to from my mailing list.
Lord
> knows how far it's gotten now.

	I have a good understanding that we are getting responses from places as
far as Australia. I also have been getting a ton of personal e-mails from
folks of every degree from all over the Knowne World... non-SCA,
"archdukes", counts, new members, knights, squires, etc.... you name it!
They're all in support and writing letters, some are sending donations, and
most are promising prayers.

Could someone let Sir Badon know that he is
> burning up the lists? ::grin::

	*Lol*... sure... I'll kid him about it when I give the big galoot a call
tonight.

> All my love and support.
> Ly Sorcha
> Brad Leah

Thank you for that support, hun.... it means alot

Vanora

My personal Homepage:
http://www.geocities.com/vanorav

Webminister for Baldar Blunts: