ANST - Youth Rapier.

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 06:23:10 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/25/2000 4:55:18 PM Central Standard Time,
gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu writes:

<< I am officiall confused about when youth rapier activities will be
 happening at Queen's and Candlemas.  Are the kids fighting on Saturday
 or Sunday (will influence day-tripping status)?  Help!

Greetings unto the list,

There is actually two tournaments being held one at Queen's and the other at
Candlemas.  The first is the Sunday at Queen's Champion.  I will be picking
two young adults to be the first Champions of the Queen's Hope.  This is from
the 12-14 and 15-17 age groups.  I am hoping that armor inspection will start
at 9:00 on Sunday so that we can hold the tournament by 9:30 - 10:00.

I noted that the other tournament for Candlemas has already been posted to
the list so I wont waste the Bandwidth here.

I hope to see everyone at Queen's Champion!  Safe driving and pack warm
clothes
 :-).

Kayleigh, Queen.