ANST - Perfect property for an event

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Jan 28 09:38:09 PST 2000

Well, the SCA can't purchase it for us (if by this you mean us
as individuals) and it is probably not a good
idea for them to purchase it for the corporation, but that doesn't
preclude the purchase of such sites for SCA use using independant
corporations. This one is a bit on the high end, price-wise for this
though.

There are currently efforts in several areas across the Known World
to purchase land for SCA use. For some more info, see this file in
the SCA-INC section of my Florilegium files:
 SCA-land-msg      (27K)  4/ 1/97    SCA owned land ideas. West and
Trimaris Land
                                       Funds.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net