ANST - Info on Fort at Gulf War

H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at apex2000.net
Fri Jan 28 14:40:23 PST 2000

Hey all found this bit of information on Tomonaga's website and thought that you all might want to know anyway.
I do not know if it has been addressed before but if it has sorry for the bandwidth.
Agnarr

NEWS FLASHES
Additions to the Fort

    The breach in the southern wall of the fort is now blocked. Where at Gulf War VII it was an open hole, now there is an 8-foot high wall built in line with the opening. There is about 4 feet between the wall and the ends of the wall segments on the sides of the breach, so anyone trying to force their way in must turn after coming through the breach, and force their way through a narrow slot before they can get around the edge of the new wall.
    Engineers and tacticians, take note! This means attacks through the breach (both in and out) will be much more difficult. It also means that attacks over the walls are now more important than ever, and in the future we can expect a lot more engineering work being done to make ramps and other boarding devices. More counter-engineering to prevent attacks over the walls will also now be needed.