ANST - Info on Fort at Gulf War and question on conditioning

LrdWayland at aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 22:02:10 PST 2000

Your Excellency,
May I suggest taking a lesson from us Romans. Training involved fighting with
double weight swords & sheilds. I use a twenty pound jack hammer bit to
practice my control shots on the pell. I also strap a rather heavy weight to
my shield and hold it while I do pell work.
 After a steady workout with my good arm for 20 minutes, l switch to my
offhand for an equal time. Repeat after a breather. then run some wind
sprints.
 That's my workout...not including the long distance running or the mundane
lifting every day at work.
Lord Wayland
 << Any ideas what could be done to help my conditioning  in getting ready
 >for Crown?

 Try weight lifting lots of reps with lighter weight to build endurece.