ANST - Attn: Stargate and friends going to Gulf Wars

Samuel Walters agincrt at brightok.net
Sun Jan 30 08:39:11 PST 2000

Greetings all,

Just a quick question..does everybody only get a 15 X15 camping space or is
this just a thing for groups camping together?  I hope not...he he the new
pavilion I am building is almost 15 ft diameter and with ropes has at least
a 30 ft diameter footprint.

does this mean i can't take it or is it just the groups that are limited to
individual space?  I looked on the War page and couldn't find anything about
space per person.

Yours in our Society,

Rhys Goch
Mka Sam Walters