ANST - Queens

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 05:27:08 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/31/2000 6:27:13 AM Central Standard Time,
moondrgn at bga.com writes:

<<  It makes me sorry that my family and I were unable to attend.
 >But since we couldn't, could we impose on you, or some other kind soul who
 >is reading this, to let us know who your new champion is?

Greetings,

*laugh* -- I guess that would be of added interest also.

My Queen's Champion is Brendan McEwan
My Holder of the Queen's Blade of Honor is Baron Llewellyn of Elfsea

On Sunday, was held the first Tournament of the Queen's Hope, for youth
rapier fighters. There where two age groups 12-14 and 15-17.

In the first Fernando Montoya de Luna won the list, and his sister Faith
Owlette was named Guardian of the Queen's Hope. In the second, Rosalind
Moondragon won the list and was also named Guardian of the Queen's Hope.

Also, an individual was elevated to the Order of the White Scarf -- Please
all congratulate Don Valentine.

Congratulations to all!

Kayleigh, Queen