ANST - Queens

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Mon Jan 31 08:28:35 PST 2000

I would like to congratulate all of the children on doing so well. And I
would like to thank them too for the lasting memory I will have of how much
fun I had in watching this tournament. It is my hope that this will
continue. Not just because I have a child that would like to participate
when he is old enough but because I had one of the best times I have ever
had at an event on Sunday. Vivat to the children! And finally Vivat to both
Lord Pieter Rausche and (newly made) Don Valentine for children's tourney.

Genevieve de Courtanvaux