ANST - Ffun and Ffrivolity at Ffynnon Gath's Highland Games

Spearweasel spearweasel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 10:54:34 PDT 2000

I wonder if I could use this as my arms...
"Groundskeeper Willy rampant". Think I could sneak
that past the heraldric college?
:)

--- Michele Hoerman <ladyjutta at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Indeed that would be the same one...but as I
> remember he was kind enough to give
> the judges a choice of flexed or unflexed. Ah, the
> stories indeed!!!
> For a small event, in such a heavily populated area,
> it shall not be forgotten
> by all of those in attendence for a very long time.
> Ring,Ring
> Jutta-dimple checker
>
> Jeanne Pou/ Catherine de Calais wrote:
>
> > aha.... is the the Alexander of the "flexed buns"?
> >
> > Indeed, you have a story to tell!
> >
> > Catherine

=====
Humbly Yours,

Mundania: Andrew Benton AKA "Spearweasel"
SCA: Alexander the Improvised, of Bryn Gwlad
Amtgard: Squire Yamamoto Kansuke, of Drakenroc
SPEARWEASEL ONLINE at http://www.spearweasel.com
Role-Playing Games, SCA, Amtgard, and so much more!