ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Southern Regional War

Listen-Up! listenup at texas.net
Thu Jul 6 22:42:54 PDT 2000

> After the day of fighting, a feast prepared by the Barely Edible
> Culinary Guild of the Barony of Bjornsbourg will be served;

As hostess of this Culinary Group, I'd like to make one minor correction.
That should be Bearly, not Barely (think "Bjornsborg Bears"). After spending
almost 10 years as a Chef's assistant during my younger years, I'd like to
think my skills were just a tad bit better than Barely Edible. As any who
attended Bjornsborg's Yule Revel will attest to, our Smoked Brisket is a
crowd pleaser.

If you want Barely Edible, I'm afraid you'll have to go to my mother's
house. Her chocolate chip & guacamole mix nestled in a graham cracker crust
with a meringue topping surely qualifies.

In Service,
Kateline de Lys