ANST - Ffun and Ffrivolity at Ffynnon Gath's Highland Games

Spearweasel spearweasel at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 15:13:48 PDT 2000

My thanks to everyone at the Highland Games for making
me so welcome. Special thanks go to Lady Jan and the
Amazons, for providing the "Men In Kilts" competition.
I definitely now have a story to tell... :)

I had to leave fairly early in the morning when most
folks were still sleeping off the night before, so I
didn't get to say proper thank yous and goodbyes, but
rest assured, I will be seeing most of you again soon
enough.

Again, thanks to everyone for a great time.

=====
Humbly Yours,

Mundania: Andrew Benton AKA "Spearweasel"
SCA: Alexander the Improvised, of Bryn Gwlad
Amtgard: Squire Yamamoto Kansuke, of Drakenroc
SPEARWEASEL ONLINE at http://www.spearweasel.com
Role-Playing Games, SCA, Amtgard, and so much more!