ANST - FW: Musings -- Important Questions (Please Forward & Respond)

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Thu Jul 6 12:05:47 PDT 2000

a note from the messenger ....

i don't belive john reads the ansteora list (the messages are forewarded along
for the several of our friends who still do ... and the new ones who seem to be
enjoying it).

if you wish to respond to his questions (please do) send them to him direct
(note his "mailto" in the message header below) and not as a normal default
"reply-to-list".  if any should accidently end up in the list i'll pass them
along.

i've been forwarding the kudo's and comments i receive about the column to him,
would be nice for those to send them to him direct ... authors ask for so
little (g)

enjoy

'wolf
... one plus of the musings to date, we've found a couple of long lost cynn
(and made a few new ones) from those lurking out in the shadows.  who knows,
maybe we can rebuild the old trade routes in the near future and get the
intellectual and social commerce flowing again.