ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Southern Regional War

Sean Gulick sean at utig.ig.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 7 06:57:00 PDT 2000

Unto the Bearly Edible Culinary Guild I send my apologies! Typos can play hell
with good intentions.  I hope you will forgive my inadvertent mistake.

Yours,
Gideon

"Listen-Up!" wrote:

> > After the day of fighting, a feast prepared by the Barely Edible
> > Culinary Guild of the Barony of Bjornsbourg will be served;
>
> As hostess of this Culinary Group, I'd like to make one minor correction.
> That should be Bearly, not Barely (think "Bjornsborg Bears"). After spending
> almost 10 years as a Chef's assistant during my younger years, I'd like to
> think my skills were just a tad bit better than Barely Edible. As any who
> attended Bjornsborg's Yule Revel will attest to, our Smoked Brisket is a
> crowd pleaser.
>
> If you want Barely Edible, I'm afraid you'll have to go to my mother's
> house. Her chocolate chip & guacamole mix nestled in a graham cracker crust
> with a meringue topping surely qualifies.
>
> In Service,
> Kateline de Lys

'Once more into the breach my friends...'
_______________________________
His Lairdship Gideon MacLeod

Southern Region Warlord of Ansteorra
Lieutenant of the Bryn-Gwlad War Company
Quartermaster of Bryn-Gwlad
Squire to Viscount Wulfbrand Lurkr
Defender of Lioness
Order of the Tyger's Combatant
Order of the Sable Falcon
Brother in Black, the Last Defenders of the Dragon

Home Phone: 512-249-7727
Work Phone: 512-232-3262
E-mail: sean at ig.utexas.edu
Modern Name: Sean Gulick, Ph.D.