ANST - art reference needed

Jeanne Pou/ Catherine de Calais ladyhauke at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:50:40 PDT 2000

Ok,  I am having a temporary brain glitch and can't remember a particular
art reference... I am looking for a painting of a woman, appox. 14th century
french of a woman in a pink and green houpelande...its pretty well know,
just not to this brain at the present moment...som if you know where I might
find this painting or can tell me the artist, etc.... email me privately.  I
want to say that is was in a book of hours, but have had no luck finding it
that way.

Catherine