ANST - More Pennsic matters

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 11 09:31:39 PDT 2000

Hello again,

I'm finalizing plans for the most popular non-period chili
party in the whole Known Worlde and looking at what
I have to work with.

I will need at least three cajun cooker type stoves, three
or four very large stock pots, ladles and spoons would be nice.
Is anyone willing to bring one of these? HL Gilli has offered
all I need but we need transportation. Would anyone make
space for some? Please let me know so I can finish the plans.

All the offers of help or donations are greatly appreciated as
well. Please direct offers of donations to either Mistress
Mirrim, the Kingdom Treasurer, or me. There is a special
account set up in the kingdom's name just for the party so
lets make it a good one.

This is the final plan:

Three styles of chili: medium (no beans if I can help it),
mild, and vegetarian.

There will be a side table with salsas, peppers, cheese,
tortilla chips and whatnot for people to doctor to thier
satisfaction.

There may be others who are planning on adding their own
creations to the mix as well. If you are going to be making
chili to donate, please contact me so I can see how to
arrange things.

Basically this is how it was run last year and I hear it was
very well recieved. Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Once again, my thanks to everyone who has offered so
much. Now I just need to (gasp!) organize it.

Yers,

Gunthar
Shanghai'd Chili Slinger