ANST - Lady Fighters' Email List

Vicki Shetler shetler at home.com
Tue Jul 11 13:04:46 PDT 2000

Hey, why not?  Most of the gals on the other list are from Caid, An Tir, and
kingdoms Western.  All having two lists means, is that there are enough ladies
fighting and lords fighting with/training them that we should really feel proud
that there are those out there and enough of them to want to support us! :)

Isolde von Rugen