ANST - More Pennsic matters

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 11 16:57:28 PDT 2000

Gunthar,
I have access to Kein's large cook pots IF I can find someone to get them to
Pennsic, we can use them. They are HUGE.
Also, I plan to pickup a few pounds of fresh habeneros for the chili.
(central market is a wonderful thing).
anything else?  I will be there and have some of my cooking utensils with
me. Don'thave a cajun cooker, not enough room in the van. Will see what I
can come up with.

meadhbh