ANST - UPDATED bardic Roll Call

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jul 12 15:01:56 PDT 2000

My dear Baron of Elfsea

Thank you for your kind words. I have always thought of myself as part of
Elfsea even if I was in a pip with her.  Being the Seneschal that gave
the original go a head for Elfsea to be an independent shire and being
here for the first petition for us to be a barony has sort of engrained
me into the history of Elfsea. I was also her first Queen of Love and
Beauty. I would like to help more but I am usually out of the loop. By
the time I find out what needed it is taken care of.
Willow