ANST - History of Ansteorra.

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Jul 18 06:59:16 PDT 2000

My interest is in getting an electronic copy of the History article (with
corrections?) and permission to put that article online...and possibly in another
booklet...
Who wrote it?  They must have an electronic version (I hate retyping, and even OCR
is a pain...and I have to get permission, anyhow...).

Isobel