ANST - Fw: Gothic IX

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 01:50:09 PDT 2000

  Remember when everyone used to bring a little something as war chest for
the victors and others. What ever happened to that? It was really cool to go
in to a tent and take some little something some other person made or
brought and let them do the same. I think it brings the fighters a little
closer. Northkeep will be bringing fighters down a plenty this year. See ya
then Chiang.  Karl Hungus