ANST -

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jul 19 15:41:16 PDT 2000

To the gentle people of Ansteorra
I have a new project. When I was visiting Merides I came across lovely
idea. It was a pavilion of enchantment. A lovely lady had set up a
pavillion  at a cross walk. She had pretty lighting and cold drinks/
goodies and lovely music playing. She invited people to sit with her and
be gracious. There was courtly talk and behavior.  The gentlemen told of
their adventures just like they would of entertained the bower in olden
times. Some people sang or told stories. One young lady did a lyrical
dance. It was very charming. I am going to try to do the same thing at
Defender.  I could use help.  I need ladies and gentlemen to help as
hosts and hostesses, musicans to play lovely music, poets, storytellers,
singers and dancers.  Dance groups that may deplay dances are invited to
perform as well as individuals. If someone would care to set upa gaming,
Chess or board games no dice or betting games, that would be nice. If you
have a special treat to share that would be wonderful. I will be serving
wafer cookies and short bread. This will start after the evening court.
Willow de Wisp