ANST - jonwillowpel at juno.com

Susan Bowen bbowen at ev1.net
Wed Jul 19 17:39:40 PDT 2000

Bran is the only one still around and he is always vague. I have tried so hard
to get him to share history, and he claims he can't remember anything. I did
got some information from Shanahan before Stargate's 20th anniversary. I
visited with her for an afternoon. My first event what the crown tourney that
Koris Natterhelm won when it was announced that Ansteorra would become a
principality, so I have literally grown up with the kingdom. Mistress Deirdre
was the first peer made in "Ansteorra." Sir Tarl Mapt I believe was the first
knight made in this part of Ansteorra. I get most of my "before my time"
information from Sir Karl de Gangr and Mistress Kasilda. They are fonts of
information.