ANST - Coronation

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 07:13:51 PDT 2000

HL Nasir from Calontir was the recipient of the Sable Falcon.

Romanius's proposal made all of us Ladies have to go for our hankerchiefs.

The ceremony was very beautiful and HRM told me that he found much of it in
the histories, I especially liked the marriage, the dowry, and the children
bringing in the rings.

Two Bards were the finalists, Lady Eleanor and Don Alden (I am probably
butchering spelling here, sorry from my heart if I have gotten it wrong...),
both were outstanding and rousing performances.  His Excellency was
victorius, but we all won I think with so many wonderful new songs!

Thegn Sir Duncan won King's Champion (I was very proud) and also became Sir
Kief's deputy.

Countess Kayliegh in her final speech to the populace received a standing
ovation.

The feast was wonderful!  The servers excellent.

The after revel was legendary.

Hope this helps :)

Larissa