ANST - Pennsic

Myrindyl at aol.com Myrindyl at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 19:08:57 PDT 2000

Hello!

I need to contact someone who can provide me with a ride to Pennsic!  I
should have enough money to help with gas, but if not I will gladly offer
whatever services I can to pay for a ride.  I am planning to go for the
second week, and would like to arrive on site no later than the morning of
Friday the 11th.  I am in Bordermarch, mka Beaumont, Texas, and I have half a
truck bed worth of gear plus a tent.  Anyone who can help, please contact me
privately.  By the way, I am not opposed to sending my gear up piecemeal with
several different people, but would prefer to have the bedding and tent in
the vehicle I'm in.

Thank you!

Lady Birgitta
Barony Bordermarch